Ever get that feeling that you’re stuck to the wall when charging your iPad or iPhone? You know that feeling of despair that if you unplug your iPhone or iPad from its charger you’ll lose your place. This feeling is usually suppressed by connecting your iPhone or iPad to your wall connector and staying in that one position until you’re charged, or simply not using your iPad or iPhone when charging. With Griffin’s new Extra long iPhone or iPad docking cable you can roam nearly 10 feet from your charging outlet. This heavy duty cable from Griffin will give you the length you need to charge your iPad or iPhone comfortably from nearly anywhere in the room.
Griffin Apple 9.8 Foot USB to Dock Cable Features:
- Easily connects to your iPhone, iPod or iPad for seamless sync and charging
- Measures in at a super long 9.8 feet
- 20 gauge cable
- High quality conductors can handle the 2.1 amp charging for your iPad
- Super durable and dense cable jacket keeps the cable kink and tangle free
- Actual Phone or Device, if pictured, is for demonstration purposes only and is NOT included.