Features & Highlights
Why you should buy this product
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, [Black] Supreme Protection Slim Matte Rubberized Hard Plastic Case Cover with Kickstand and Swivel Belt Clip
This Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Rubberized Hard Case w/ Holster Stand - Black is great for quick drawing your phone for usage! A quality product and made especially to fit your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. It's stylish and protective for your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. Quick draw your phone and slide out your phone from the holster that clips on to your belt or anywhere securely. Prop up your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus for great viewing position with the built-in belt-clip kickstand.
- Custom cut to fit your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Durable and lightweight
- Case slides securely into holster
- Hard matte, anti-slip surface
- Textured lines for added grip
- Rubberized plastic with swivel belt clip
- Built-in belt-clip kickstand props your phone up
- Quality Made holster to perfectly fit your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Color: Black
- **Phone may fit inward or outward please refer to pictures and directions on the holster.
- Phones with extended batteries may not fit the case.
- Phone or Device, if pictured, is for demonstration purposes only and is NOT included.
- Using product with hand sanitizer or alcohol products may cause case to bleed.
You Might Also Be Interested
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also View
Jan 15, 2016 7:47:19 PM
Best one I have found
I bought 3 from Am******* and they were all fair to terrible. I got my case from Accessory Geeks, slipped my phone in and knew it was a keeper. Thin, dual layer case is a great fit and size and slides in and out of the belt clip fairly well. Belt clip stays clipped to my front pocket when pulling the phone out, unlike some of the others I got, yet stays in well when I want it to. I liked it so much, I just ordered another to have a spare. Has better protection than some of the others. The only issue I have is the power button is a little tricky to access but I can turn on the display with the home button and can put it back in the holster without turning off the display. I imagine that will get better as the rubber covering the button should break in over time.