Developed from the operational experience of the Magpul DynamicsSM team, the B.A.D. Lever (Battery Assist Device) is designed to considerably improve the speed and efficiency of the AR15/M16 bolt catch. The B.A.D. Lever quickly addresses reloading and malfunction clearance shortcomings of AR15/M16 platforms by extending a paddle to the right side of the weapon, allowing manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control/ready position with the right-hand trigger finger.
Made from milspec-anodized aluminum, the B.A.D. Lever attaches to the standard AR15/M16 bolt release without permanent modification to the weapon. Functional for both left and right-handed shooters, the B.A.D. Lever also allows traditional bolt catch manipulation according to the AR15/M16 manual of arms. All mounting hardware included.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec forged AR15/M16 receivers
- Thin, anti-snag profile and textured manipulation of the bolt catch while maintaining unobstructed access to the trigger
- Easy attachment to the existing bolt catch paddle via one screw
- Machined from durable billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing with manganese phosphate on the screw
- Torx mounting screw with Nyloc Blue patch prevents back out under recoil (Torx wrench included)
- Color: Black
- Brand: Magpul
- Part #: MAG980-BLK
Order the Magpul Battery Assist Device (B.A.D.) Lever, MAG980-BLK - Black today! Don't miss out on this great deal with free shipping! The Magpul Battery Assist Device (B.A.D.) Lever, MAG980-BLK - Black is ready to be shipped within 24-48 hours!