Motorola Phone Tools creates unlimited communication possibilities by synchronizing your cell phone with your PC and allowing you to exploit the most powerful features of your phone: Connect your cell phone to your laptop and get Internet access via cellular networks when there are no WiFi options available. Synchronize your PC and cell phone contacts in Outlook. Send SMS messages directly from your laptop. Create your own ringtones, wallpaper and MMS slide shows and transfer them to your cell phone. Buy it today and get the most out of your cell phone!
Please note: Software is
non-refundable once opened
Motorola Phone Tools features
Synchronize your Outlook
Get Connected to the Internet via your cell
- Synchronize your address book, calendar and tasks
- Integrated with Outlook, Outlook Express, MS Exchange and Lotus Notes
- Your contacts are automatically converted to the correct format for your
- Back up your phone contacts on your PC; just upload them when you change to
a new cell phone.
- Use your cell phone as a modem; get online via GSM, GPRS or UMTS connection
- Surf on the Web & manage your emails via your cell phone
- mobile PhoneTools includes all major mobile phone operator connection
parameters and automatically sets them up.
- Send SMS and MMS messages conveniently from your laptop. Use contact groups,
priority and return receipt just as you would with normal email.
- Send and receive emails: Download email titles, choose what messages you
want and save money on your GPRS or UMTS connections.
- Send faxes using your cell phone as a modem - use predefined cover pages,
and recipient groups
- Manage SMS, emails and fax all in a single interface
- Send multimedia messages (MMS) with images, sound and text
Create your own ringtones and wallpapers for your
- Create your own ringtones from CDs and MP3s
- Make wallpaper and screensavers from your photos
- Create and edit mobile videos for your cell phone
Use the multimedia capabilities of your
- Download photos and mobile videos from your phone and back them up on your
- Manage your cell phone media on your PC; get rid of files cluttering up your
- Make your phone a music library; bring your favorite MP3s with you.
Connect Wirelessly with Bluetooth*
- If you have a phone with Bluetooth, you can connect your phone to your PC
wirelessly with Bluetooth technology. Bluetooth connection requires a
Bluetooth compatible PC.
- *Product can't be returned after software has been opened
- Windows?? 2000, XP (not compatible with Wi"ows 7), or Vista Operating Systems
- Pentium II 233MHz or higher CPU
- 64MB RAM under Winows 2000 and XP
- 120MB Free Hard Drive Disk Space under Vista
- Local Hard Drive with 120 MB free space
- A USB cable or Bluetooth on your PC if you wish to connect wirelessly
- Motorola Mobile phone compatible with Motorola Phone To
Order the Motorola Mobile Phone Tools 5.0 (SOFTWARE ONLY) today! Don't miss out on this great deal with free shipping! The Motorola Mobile Phone Tools 5.0 (SOFTWARE ONLY) is ready to be shipped within 24-48 hours!