Features & Highlights
Why you should buy this product
TERA GRAND 5200 mAh Dual USB Power Bank [Silver], Compact Portable External Battery - Charge Tablets!Stylish and CompactTera Grand power banks come with LED digital display - precisely displaying the power percentage in numbers.. Strong and ReliableRechargeable Lithium-ion batteries are the heart of all power banks. Our Lithium-ion batteries are produced by a company which is ranked among the top 5 Lithium-ion battery producers in the global high-end battery market. Our battery supplier is also a supplier to Apple for making the Lithium-ion batteries in iPads and Macbooks. Trust the world-class technology and quality of Tera Grand.. Safety and IntegrityCustomer safety is our first priority. Our power banks are built with automatic overcharge protection, over temperature protection, and short circuit protection. Our power banks have been certified by many organizations with certifications such as UN38.3, IEC 60950, CE, and FCC.. This 5200mAh capacity power bank, when fully charged, is good for two to three full charges of your smartphones. The number of charges depends on the battery capacity of your smartphones and mobile devices. . Battery capacity examples: iPhone 6 1810mAh: charge about three timesiPhone 6 Plus 2915mAh: charge about two timesGalaxy S4 2600mAh: charge about two timesGalaxy S5 2800mAh: charge about two times . This power bank is good for about one full charge for Tablets, as they have a much higher battery capacity.
- With LED Digital Display - Precisely Display the Power Percentage in Numbers
- Dual USB Port Output: 5V 1A (for Charging all iPhones, iPods, Smartphones, Digital Camera, MP3 Players) + 5V 2.4A (for Charging all iPhones, iPods, iPads, Smartphones, Tablets, Digital Camera, MP3 Player, and other USB Devices)
- Built with Over Charge Protection, Over Temperature Protection, and Short Circuit Protection
- Auto and Manual Shut Down
- Package includes: 1 pc 5200mAh Power Bank, 1 pc 20" Micro USB Cable, and User Manual
- Note: The Power Bank cannot be recharged while charging mobile devices.
You Might Also Be Interested
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also View