Purchase an antenna signal booster to increase your phone’s signal today! Do you live in an area where signal strength is very low?
Features & Highlights
Why you should buy this product
Get More Bars & Maximize Your Life
With The PowerMax 4KPR-15R Dual Banded Digital Antenna
Having problems with cell phone reception inside your house,
office, dorm, condo, or apartment? Here is a solution! With the do-it-your-self
personal PowerMax 4KPR-15R dual banded repeater digital antenna you will have
the accessibility that you have always deserved when using your cellular device.
Cell carriers praise the PowerMax personal repeater's intelligent power
management and dynamic variable gain control which provides the most 'tower
friendly' power regulated system in the industry. So isn't it about time that
you gain control of your own power problems today and max out your
cellular opportunities with this PowerMax 4KPR-15R Dual Banded Digital Antenna.
FEATURES Provides reliable and clear cell phone communication equivalent to the cell signal strength available outside the building. Simple Do-It-Yourself installation with no tools required allows the system to be installed anywhere. Wireless – no connections to cell phone. Multiple cell phone users (up to 20) & carriers simultaneously. Up to 500 SF coverage area. Requires 10’ separation between window antenna and repeater unit. Model #: 4KPR-15R Color: White INCLUDES 3 watt dual band 40dB gain cellular repeater unit with built in 9 dB antenna (# DA4000PR) 110 VAC power supply (# DP255) Window directional 9 dB gain antenna (# 426-PW) 15’ low loss DA240 coaxial cable with attached connectors (# 240-15NN) 4KPR-15R INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
DO NOT CONNECT POWER UNTIL SYSTEM IS FULLY CONNECTED
1) A cell signal is REQUIRED at the location of the window antenna. Check cell signal by looking at the bars on your cell phone and by making and completing a call. You must be able to make and complete a call near the location of the window antenna. The window antenna (426-PW) should be placed at the location where the cell signal is the strongest.
The window antenna should be placed on a clear section of glass and not behind metal or metal strips.
If the window has tinting and the tinting may be removed in front of the window antenna.
2) After the location of the window antenna is selected, slide the window antenna into the window mount (DM426). Clean the window with window cleaner or an alcohol swab and secure the window mount with suction cups to the window.
In homes with small children, suction cups should be removed and double sided adhesive tape should be used to permanently secure window mount.
3) Find a location for the DA4000PR repeater unit that faces into the room to cover the desired enhanced area. The DA4000PR unit must be located 8' away from the window antenna and facing into the room with the backside facing the window antenna.
The DA4000PR unit must be located at least 8' diagonally from the window antenna
The DA4000PR unit and window antenna CAN NOT be located above and below each other.
4) Open the 15' coaxial cable (240-15NM) and carefully uncoil to prevent kinds or twists. Securely attach the N type male connector to the N type female connector on the bottom of the window antenna. Attach the mini-UHF female connector to the DA4000PR repeater unit. Make sure connectors are lined up and securely hand tightened.
Do not sharply bend or deform cable. Bends must have a radius great than 1 inch.
Only use Digital Antenna 50 ohm coaxial cables.
Extension cables and longer length cables available here at AccessoryGeeks.Com.
5) Only attach the electrical plug when the cable is connected to both the DA4000PR unit and the window antenna. Plug the DP255 AC adapter into the back of the DA4000PR unit and into a standard household 110 VAC electrical outlet. Only use the provided DP255 power supply.
Your system is now ready to use. Disclaimer * The 4KPR-15R system operates with all North American cell carriers' voice and data networks operating on 850 and 1900 MHz. (NOT for use with iDEN, Nextel or Mike networks).
* Accessorygeeks.com is not liable for improper use, tampering, & improper installation of any kind not specified by the instructions provided with the product.
* Please allow extra time for manufacturer delays, rush times, or volume during holiday seasons.
*Accessorygeeks.com shall not be responsible for loss or damage caused by delays in delivery from fire, strikes, weather, casualty, inability to obtain materials, manufacturer delays, acts of war or other causes beyond our control. FAQs - Click Here for more information on Antennas and Amplifiers.