The Wilson 841262 is a dual band 62dB amplifier kit designed for home/office use. The kit is a full repeater kit, and can provide up to 5,000 sq ft of coverage.
How it works:
The outside antenna is placed in the area of best signal, collects it and sends it through a cable to the pre-amplifier. The pre-amplifier boosts the signal before sending it to the amplifier. The main DB PRO amplifier boosts the signal further, and then sends the boosted signal through a cable to the inside antenna. This provides an area of improved signal that can be used by up to 15 phones or data cards simultaneously.
- Full repeater kit
- Provides up to 5,000 square ft of coverage
- Can be used by up to 15 phones or data cards simultaneously
- Includes: Wilson 801262 DB PRO 62 dB Amplifier, External 301201 75 ohm building antenna, Internal 301155 panel antenna, and 20/30/50ft RG6 standard satellite-type coaxial cable and a connector
- Weight: 7.4 lbs.
- Frequency: Dual Band
- Max coverage area: 5,000 sq. ft.
- Type: Wireless
- Gain (up/down): 60dB/60dB
- Impedance: 75 ohm
- Linear Output Power (up/down): +31.7 dBm/+31.7dBm
- Noise figure: 3.5 dB nominal
- Power Requirements: 110-240V AC, 0.6A max
- Dimensions (inches): 6.2 x 4.2 x 1.5
- Frequency detail (up/down): 824 - 849 MHz/ 869 - 894 MHz and 1850 - 1910 MHz/ 1930 - 1990 MHz
- Connector Type: F Female/ F Female
- UPC Code: 813986008577
- Brand: Wilson