Features & Highlights
Why you should buy this product
LG G4 Case, Trident [Black/ White] CYCLOPS Series Rugged Dual Layer Hybrid Bumper Case w/ Screen Protector
If your device needs rugged protection for your active lifestyle, then this is the perfect case for you! The White Original Trident Cyclops LG G4 polycarbonate base with over-molded TPE w/ Built-In Screen Protector is perfect for those who live life on-the-go with its slim and portable design. These cases have a Polycarbonate and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) that are fused together to provide outstanding protection against impacts. Over-molded TPE is stronger than silicone and more flexible than polycarbonate.. This Cyclops case has a built-in screen protector, dust filters and silicone plugs over port openings. If you want protection similar to the Kraken, but want to minimize the added bulk, this is the case for you.
- Made to fit your LG G4 perfectly
- Polycarbonate and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) are fused together to provide outstanding protection against impacts
- Over-molded TPE is stronger than silicone and more flexible than polycarbonate.
- Degradable, compostable, and recyclable
- Protective lining - Inner lining provides extra padding for your device/li>
- Drop protection -26 drops onto concrete from 4ft
- Dust filters -Dust: 3 hrs at 29 ft / sec. and Sand: 3 hrs at 59 ft / sec
- Rain / Wind -7.9 inches / hr of rain at 40 mph winds for 1 hr
- Hardened bio-enhanced polycarbonate plastic shell
- Device controls and ports protected
- Anti-skid construction
- Slides in and out of pockets with ease!
- Built-in clear screen protector - The high quality, scratch-resistant screen protector helps keep out dirt and moisture
- Extra padded corners
- No-Slip hold design
- Impact resistant material made of polycarbonate
- Dust-proof filter at speaker bay.
- Hard covers made of polycarbonate and the ring is of silicone. All materials are 100% RoHS compliant.
- Brand: Trident
- Color: White
You Might Also Be Interested
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also View